Thursday, February 4, 2010

Hello friends - I am recovering from an outpatient surgery I had yesterday and I needed a little sunshine through my bloating and dull pain. I thought that I'd share a picture that I borrowed from A CUP OF JO's blog, because it made me smile! I wish there were small flower shops like this by me! Can't you just smell them right now!?!?



Things having been going well for me in 2010, my husband and I are knocking things off our to-do list, and I have been accomplishing things on mine as well. One thing that I'm still dying to do is utilize my new, used camera to take amazing photographs like those taken off my husband and I at our engagement shoot and wedding day. There are so many things to learn, it's almost overwhelming! I know that I have an eye for photography, or at least I'd like to think so, but I feel more comfortable capturing nature stills rather than people. I'd like to break through that barrier in 2010 and truly becoming comfortable behind a camera... here are some photos that I've taken over the years, please let me know what you think!


No comments:

Post a Comment