Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Day Seven of "Detox 4 Women"


Alright – I can actually say that I’m kind of finding the detox to be a little easier. In the mornings I’m eating Coconut Milk yogurt (which is super tasty) and a Larabar (equally as tasty). That way I’m getting in some non-dairy calcium and fruit. Then for lunch I have a baked potato with a salad (but I’m going to admit that I really am not wanting a salad for lunch.) Actually, I’m kinda really getting sick of salads!!! Then for dinner I have some cooked veggies with a fish and some fruit or coconut milk ice cream for dessert.

Tonight we’re going to P.F. Changs for dinner and (with some help from Weight Watchers as well), I’ve pre-planned my meal that will take a slight break from the detox in order to eat chicken and brown rice, but it will still keep my calories and fat within the context of healthy eating.

Updates, I’m still dairy-free, bad grain-free on weekdays, and caffeine-free; although my hormones are still a bit screwy from my outpatient surgery and so I’m tired, craving cookies and sweets, and sick of veggies. So we’ll see how long this detox will last this week!!!

Thanks for the support guys/gals!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment