Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Days Three-Six of "Detox 4 Women"


Confession time – I admit that Valentine’s weekend may have not been the best weekend to detox! And by admitting that, I’m admitting to you that I didn’t do much detoxing this weekend. Actually, I did keep clean of caffeine!!! That’s all I can say though….

I got up this morning and did the body brushing from the detox & ate pretty well, if I do say so myself. My husband and I agree that we’re going to try to maintain a vegetarian lifestyle during the week and save our indulgences for the weekend. It’s really hard for us to maintain a work-out schedule though! Hopefully we can get a routine together soon, because we both feel so much better when working out!

We also went to a natural grocery store and bought things to keep the dairy detox going – such as Coconut Milk, coconut milk yogurt, goat’s milk ice cream and goat’s milk cheese. We also bought wheat grass for our dog – and he loves it! Mind you, he’d love anything that didn’t resemble dog food! We also bought some Larabar’s – which are surprisingly delicious!!! I ate one with my yogurt this morning and it was a very filling breakfast.

Bottom line - am I disappointed in myself that I couldn’t keep the detox going – yes – but I also came to the realization that I need to love myself for how I look now and stop beating myself up so much! I’m in my normal BMI and am pretty healthy as I am. Anything I do is just going to improve my muscles and energy level.

I hope you all had a great Valentine’s Day!!!

1 comment:

  1. Keep up the success w/ this, & keep blogging about it! You are an inspiration!

    ReplyDelete