Thursday, February 11, 2010

“Detox 4 Women” lifestyle by Natalia Rose


Hello my few blog viewers! Today I started the “Detox 4 Women” lifestyle by Natalia Rose who also wrote the “Raw Food Detox Diet.” From the reviews that I read, they are very similar though – with the goal being to detox my body from yeast (yellow-light starches and sugars) by eating organic-all natural raw foods like vegetables and low-sugar fruits, and fish, eggs, and natural grains like millet, quinoa, and buckwheat. Yes, I can also have wine and dark chocolate.

Why, do you ask? (As many people have asked!) I’ve always wanted to be healthy – and while I’m a healthier version of the person I was a couple years ago, I’m not where near the healthiest version of myself that I can be. I’ll also admit, I’m a person who holds stress/anxiety in my body, and as a result I feel bloated, tired, no energy, etc. Since I’m sick of feeling that way, there’s yet another reason to detox. I can control my diet and fitness, and resolve the physical symptoms that I’ve been feeling. And there’s no better reason to start now!

So for the next four weeks I’m going to document the detox… hopefully after week one I’ll start feeling the results!!!

2 comments:

  1. I read Clean, by Dr. Alejandro Junger, earlier this year, & I've implemented a lot of his suggestions into my eating, as well as what I fix for my husband&daughter. I look forward to hearing how this goes for you!

    I left you something over at my blog, just to let you know how much I enjoy reading yours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bridget this is great! I am loving your blog. I would like to do a Detox, but I am on heart medication! GRRRRR...I am trying to do some other things though!

    I am so glad that I came by your blog tonight, and I look forward to following you and getting to know you better! Juliana from A Blonde Walks Into A Blog

    ReplyDelete