Friday, January 22, 2010

Creative Frustration


Everything in my body is pushing me to do something creative – like getting back into photography or knitting. But for some reason I CANNOT get motivated to JUST DO IT! I have the time, God knows I can substitute the two-three hours I sit on my butt a night in front of the T.V. with working out, or prepping meals for the next day, or knitting…. But I am so lacking motivation. And when I’m not doing something, I get depressed!

My question – if I know myself this well, and I know once I start doing something creative again I will feel so much better, why is it that I am hindering my own personal happiness?

I’m so frustrated!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Bridget:

    It will come in time. If I don't know you well, I don't know who does...you probably have a gazillion things already on your plate that you are working on. Focus on one thing at a time, and do what I always do: make a list. Organize your time. Love ya

    ReplyDelete