Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Spring To-Do List :)


Generally, I am an organized person. I have everything I need to get done listed in some to-do list just waiting to be crossed off. After Christmas though, and certainly after my wedding, I started to get to-do-itis and no longer care about getting things accomplished. I was burned out!!! I’ve been on vacation since then, and it’s definitely made things worse. However, the sun’s out again. The snow is gone. My clothes aren’t fitting well and my place is a mess.

It’s spring cleaning time! I have a five day break and I’m going to clean the tubs & showers and bathroom floors, the refrigerator/freezer and the kitchen floor & scrub the rest of the apartment (and our laundry) clean. Oh, I can’t wait to turn off the heat and open all the windows!!! I swear things are going to get accomplished.

The most important thing is to finish all my homework for this semester, including finalizing my qualitative research report so that I can apply for speaking opportunities. I also want to follow up with my practicum/internship site to set up a lunch with my supervisor to calm my nerves about counseling people – for real!

I also need to GO THROUGH MY MAIL. I need to see what events I missed that I didn’t RSVP for, and apologize to friends for lacking in the friend department. Also, now is the time for me to get back on a working out schedule and start pre-planning my meals (groceries shopping) so that I can finally lose the 13 pounds that have been plaguing my ass!!! I also am still itching to do something creative - like knitting, drawing, or photography. Hopefully I can get it accomplished over the summer when I have time.

Other things that I want to get accomplish file our taxes so that I can apply for financial aid, get my external hard drive to On Track Data Recovery to see if I can get my data back, get my husband’s website up, and I want to get together all my clutter items to sell on Craigslist & eBay. Also, I want to send my wedding invitation & fall leaves to my photographer because I forgot to have pictures taken for my wedding album. On that topic, I also have to file the paperwork to legally change my name.

Wow, no wonder I’ve been avoiding to-do lists! I’m already stressed out again. Oh well, give me a glass of wine and some fruit, I’ll get it all accomplished somehow.

Thanks for your support!
B

1 comment: