Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Out of Hybernation!

Dear my few readers,

It’s been a couple weeks since I’ve posted anything and I apologize for that! Things have been overwhelming my mind – such as weather, school, life, etc. – and I’ve been hibernating as a result. Thank God the sun has finally come out though! The weather in Ohio is slowly turning to spring, and as a result I feel so much better. I’m starting to get outside more, and walk, and eventually will try to be eating right again :) For those of you following my detox – the only thing I’ve stuck with is free of coffee! Hey, it’s something, right?

Also, I have had some time to look through blogs that I am a fan of and I thought I would share some of the images from them that inspired me and made me feel even better. A BIG thanks to the following blogs for sharing these pictures: MadeByGirl, ACUPOFJO, All Things Lovely, a Friend to knit, A blonde walks into a blog…, and anyone else I may have forgotten!! You don’t know how much better I felt when looking through your blogs.

Have a great day!
























No comments:

Post a Comment