Thursday, April 8, 2010

Gardens/Backyard Dreams

So while my husband and I are not really looking for a new home just yet, now that the Cleveland weather is ooooohhhh so nice, I'm daydreaming of what my dream backyard would look like. Some blogs have posted some great ideas - including A CUP OF JO and La-di-da - and I can always look to a Pottery Barn catalog as well for some great inspiration!

I am just a garden type of girl, and if I could have my property framed in with trees and have carte blanche to do what I want with my backyard, you could imagine that it would look something like this:













Realizing that's a lot of pictures - I would want the elements of fire, water, earth, and air located in the garden. I would want lush greenery with a spot for my herbs, vegetables, and fruit - and a major section dedicated to entertaining, relaxing, and a spot for future children to play :)

One can always hope - right???

B

No comments:

Post a Comment