Friday, April 9, 2010

Easter Break Update


So over my Easter break my husband and I finally got our place looking like it ought to – we have a couple of little things left to do, but it feels so much better. It's amazing what a little spring cleaning can do for you. I went through my mail, and shredded the large amount of junk that I get. If anyone has any ideas on how to get our mailing system to flow better, I'm up for advice!

Other good news, my husband and I went grocery shopping and have been packing our lunches every day! It normally consists of a 100-calorie English muffin or coconut milk yogurt with fruit for breakfast; a sandwich with veggies & hummus, fruit, fresh cut veggies, & baked pita chips for lunch; and hot tea with small dark chocolate or popcorn for a snack. I’m going to say that I feel very proud of us!

The bad news, unfortunately, we have been attacked by Asian lady beetles… so gross. So we can’t open our windows or sliding door for fear of further infestation. Terminex is coming by on the 15th to spray, and I really hope that helps! We also are on the verge of getting our taxes filed, so that’s a relief! Also, I haven’t been working out to my fullest potential yet. I need to start getting on the ball and do something every day, so hopefully I can get motivated! And on that note, I’m just not on the ball this semester with my homework. Really, I’m not sure what the problem is (other than burn out), but my lack of motivation is really beginning to get me down! My husband said that when I get this stressed I can find any excuse for self-sabotaging, so hopefully I can not do that and become accomplished and knock his pants off!

You know what I need? A personal assistant!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment