Thursday, September 17, 2009

16 Days To Go!!!! (Are you serious?)

So, I've checked my friendly TheKnot.com page and it stated that I'm getting married in 16 days. 16 days!?!?! Where the hell did all that time go? That's what I want to know! I just found out today that I have an ear infection, and I have a quiz tonight on the diagnostic criteria for Dementia of the Alzheimer's Type, have a couple dozen chapters to read over the weekend to be ahead of my homework before the wedding... so that I can truly enjoy the corona's & fattening food on the sunny beach in Mexico!!! Then a bunch more wedding stuff to do.

Also, Rick & I are on a mad search for a house to rent, or another apartment to move to just after the wedding, so if you know of a place that rents for under $1000 a month but has a LARGE amount of space, & is available to move into at the end of November, please let us know! We're in the process of boxing up miscellaneous things and placing them in storage so it's one less thing to worry about after the wedding.

So let's just wrap up this past month - pulled my back for a week, then my new wii broke but my fiance fixed it, started packing to move but stopped (paying for storage that's never been used), broke my external hard drive (awaiting cost to repair), get an ear infection, haven't worked out in two weeks (although I want to lose 5 lbs in now 16 days) and haven't been eating well, and I have homework out the ying yang. How is it that I'm supposed to get excited about getting married when I have all of this looming over my head!?!?!

Life sucks at the moment.... remaining positive so that positive things start coming my way!!!!

Keeping the faith,
Bridget

No comments:

Post a Comment